Community Resources

Local Resources and Services

Where to Check the Status of your Contractor's License:

Contractors State License Board
P.O. Box 26000
Sacramento, CA  95826-0026

Where to find Information Concerning Burning and Air Quality:

Feather River Air Quality Management District
541 Washington Avenue
Yuba City, CA  95991
(530) 634-7659

Where to find Information on Local Community Events:

Live Oak District Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 391
Live Oak, CA  95953
(530) 695-1519

Live Oak Cemetery District - Veteran's Memorial Project (Images)
3545 Pennington Road
Live Oak, Ca. 95953
Phone (530) 695-2010 or (530) 695-3343

Yuba-Sutter Chamber of Commerce
1300 Franklin Road
Yuba City, CA 95993
(530) 743-6501

Yuba-Sutter Community Magazine
Grafix Marketing & Design
(530) 674-3779

How to Request Permission for a Temporary Street Closure:

Requires free pdf reader. Application for Parade/Temporary Street Closure

How to Report a Street Light Problem or Outage:

Call Live Oak City Hall at (530) 695-2112, with the following information:

1.  Street light pole number
2.  Location of the light pole
3.  Access issues to the pole, if any
4.  Type of pole (wood, metal, telephone pole)
5.  Type of light, if known
6.  Type of problem

Information for Senior Community:

Area Resources for Seniors (updated May 2015)

Suicide Prevention:

Know the Signs - Suicide is Preventable

The Sutter Butte Flood Control Agency (SBFCA) is a joint powers agency formed in 2007 by the Counties of Butte and Sutter, the Cities of Biggs, Gridley, Live Oak and Yuba City, and Levee Districts 1 and 9.The agency has the authority to finance and construct regional levee improvements. It is governed by a 13-member Board comprised of elected officials from the cities, counties and levee districts.

The Agency’s Boundaries encompass 34,200 properties in Butte and Sutter Counties:

sbfca_sealSutter Butte Flood Control Agency

Information and Services Gateway to Sutter County, California:

countyofsutterseal  Sutter County

Office of Emergency Services (OES)
1130 Civic Center Blvd.
Yuba City, CA  95993
(530) 822-7400

Sutter County Animal Services
200 Garden Hwy.
Yuba City, CA 95991
(530) 822-7375

Sutter-Yuba Mosquito Vector Control District
701 Bogue Road
Yuba City, CA 95993
(530) 674-5456

Public Health Pesticide Application Notification - February 4, 2016 (Click Here for more information)
The Sutter-Yuba Mosquito & Vector Control District may be making public health pesticide applications to waters of the U.S. under the City of Live Oak's jurisdiction for mosquito control to prevent mosquito-borne diseases, such as West Nole virus.  Also attached is a list of pesticides that the District could potentially use.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process
(800) 375-3283

watersense_labels_logos   U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Tips on Water Savings

Yuba-Sutter Economic Development
1227 Bridge Street
Yuba City, CA  95991
(530) 751-8555

How to become a TIP Volunteer - "Citizens Helping Citizens in Crisis":

Yuba-Sutter Trauma Intervention Program (TIP)
P.O. Box 645
Marysville, CA 95901
(530) 673-9300
Contact Lou Binninger: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Yuba-Sutter Transit Authority
2100 B Street
Marysville, CA  95901
(530) 634-6880
(530) 634-6888