Public Works/Utilities

Power Lines

The Department of Public Works is responsible for a wide variety of services in the City of Live Oak. Services include the design, construction, operation, maintenance and improvements to the City's infrastructure, public rights-of-way, and treatment facilities.

We appreciate the extra eyes and ears of the community!

If you notice a pothole which needs fixing, a water leak, or storm drain clogged with debris, we want to know. If you notice something that doesn't seem right, but you're not sure if it's an actual problem, it could be something our Building/Code Enforcement Department needs to be made aware of.  Please contact us by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or by calling City Hall at 695-2112. The source of our information/complaint  is never shared with the community, however if you prefer, you may submit your request anonymously.

Reports and Service Forms:

Informational Articles:

  • Fats, Oil and Grease: It's a Community Problem

City Street Improvements:

  • Hwy 99 and Elm Street Signal
  • Pennington Road Maintenance

Contact Information:

Public Works Facilities Manager/Chief Plant Operator
Ron Walker
9955 Live Oak Blvd.
Live Oak, CA  95953
(530) 695-2112 Phone
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Public Works/Utilities: The purpose of the Comments and Questions form below is to provide a way for the community to make their suggestions and comments known to the City, as well as to receive information back. However if you have a concern or complaint that you need assistance with, please contact the City directly at (530) 695-2112.  Please click here to direct your Water/Sewer Service related questions to the Finance Department

For comments and questions please use the form below: