First Time Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance Program
The City of Live Oak is currently accepting applications from residents who are interested in our First Time Home Buyer Down Payment Assistance Program. Applicant(s) must not have owned a home in the last 3 years.
Get Pre-approved today up to:
$75,000 (based on qualifications)
- Low Interest Rates
- Deferred Payments up to 30 Years
- Must Meet Specific Income Guidelines Established by HUD.
- 3% of Purchase Price Required for the Down Payment
If you meet the income guidelines and you are not a homeowner, you may be eligible for a low interest First Time Homebuyer Loan. In order to qualify, the home must be within the City Limits of Live Oak and can include the following:
- Single Family Housing
- Manufactured Homes on Permanent Foundation
See details about the First Time Homebuyer's Program below to see if you qualify:
All loans are dependent on the availability of funds and are loaned on a first come, first served basis.
Housing Rehab Program
The City of Live Oak is currently accepting applications from residents who are interested in our Home Repair Assistance Program. Applicants must own and live in their home, and have equity in their home. The program is designed help home owners who would not otherwise be able to make necessary repairs to their home. All loans are dependent on the availability of funds and are loaned on a first come, first served basis.
The following types of repairs may be funded under the program:
- Health and Safety Repairs
- Energy Efficient Upgrades
- Handicap Accessibility Upgrades
- Update to Current Code Standards
- Extension of Useful Life Upgrades
Property must be located within the City limits of Live Oak and can include the following:
- Single Family Housing
- Modular Units on Permanent Foundation
- Mobile Homes
See details about the Housing Rehab Program below to see if you qualify:
9955 Live Oak Blvd.
Live Oak, CA 95953
(530) 695-2112 phone
(530) 695-2595 fax
- Water/Sewer Service - City of Live Oak
- Gas and Electricity - Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Cable Service - Comcast
- Telephone Service - AT&T
- Garbage Service - Recology Yuba Sutter
- Residential Tire Recyling - Occasionally, the Regional Waste Management Authority distributes free tire disposal vouchers under a state grant program. No vouchers are available at this time as the most recent grant program has been completed. More information on this and other recycling programs can be found at http://yubasutterrecycles.com/
- Garbage/Recycle Pick-up Dates- below is a cool widget for our customers to check their garbage/recycle day and messages about recycling at RecologyYubaSutter.com
- Affordable Housing - Regional Housing Authority of Sutter and Nevada Counties
- Keep Your Home California
Housing Assistance: The purpose of the Comments and Questions form below is to provide a way for the community to make their suggestions and comments known to the City, as well as to receive information back. However if you have a concern or complaint that you need assistance with, please contact the City directly at (530) 695-2112.
Click here to download free reader.