The Department of Public Works is responsible for a wide variety of services in the City of Live Oak. Services include the design, construction, operation, maintenance and improvements to the City's infrastructure, public rights-of-way, and treatment facilities.
We appreciate the extra eyes and ears of the community!
Reports and Service Forms:
- Standard Special Provisions
- Encroachment Permit Application Form
- Sample Encroachment Permit
- Public Works Improvement Standards - June 2003
- 2013 Consumer Confidence Report
- City of Live Oak - Sewer System Management Plan
- Fats, Oil and Grease: It's a Community Problem
City Street Improvements:
- Hwy 99 and Elm Street Signal
- Pennington Road Maintenance
Contact Information:Public Works Facilities Manager/Chief Plant Operator
9955 Live Oak Blvd.
Live Oak, CA 95953
(530) 695-2112 Phone
Monday through Friday
Public Works/Utilities: The purpose of the Comments and Questions form below is to provide a way for the community to make their suggestions and comments known to the City, as well as to receive information back. However if you have a concern or complaint that you need assistance with, please contact the City directly at (530) 695-2112. Please click here to direct your Water/Sewer Service related questions to the Finance Department